- Shift Cast #63, Spiritual Awakenings are Gifts
- Shift Cast #62: Connected but Alone
- Shift Cast #61: Cure for Boredom
- Shift Cast #60: Journey versus Destination
- Shift Cast #59: Benefits of Meditation
- Shift Cast #58, Detox my Life
- Shift Cast #57 Creating Information Products
- Shift Cast Promo aka Bumper
- Shift Cast #56: Empire Building
- Shift Cast #55, Juice Reboot Preparations
Search this site
Tag Archives: jindai
This show was inspired by Maria Erving’s blog post…
- Spiritual Awakenings are not our doing…or about “changing your mind” they ARE NOT related to the intellect, or your “free will”
- We don’t decide when we “wake up”, become enlighted, [...]
Has the internet, social media, mobile devices, txting, et al fundamentally changed the way people connect and relate? Maybe…
First, we discuss our limited use of cell phones and txting…Rick and I both have dumb phones and an iPod touch…Rick [...]
Legal disclaimer: This page and podcast are not a cure for anything…including boredom. This page and podcast are intended for informational and entertainment purposes only.
Notes From Jindai:
Rick admits many of the points that boredom can come from fear, but doesn’t [...]
(Jindai) We accidentally took two weeks off, sorry folks, but we’re back!
(Jindai) In this episode, we start with a destination in mind, but go far afield, proving Yooper’s point that the journey is just as important as the [...]
This episode was supposed to be a cage match between Yooper and Jindai…but it really turned out quite civil…oh well…
I, Yooper, love to meditate…I think it’s fun, relaxing, and really gets my day started on a healthy note.
Jindai, does not [...]
Doing this juice reboot has brought home several lessons about detoxing my life in areas other than just food and letting go of drugs beer, coffee and tobacco.
The detox on the physical level has improved my well-being in many [...]
I started the reboot early…not 27 Feb as previously announced…so when we recorded this I was on day Day 3…which included food (salad, cooked veggies, and soup) along with some juices.
I was sneezing quiet a bit…not sure if that [...]
Completed Psychology Program
This was a Bachelor’s in Science…in case you think I was working on a Master’s program…my last class felt a little bit emotional. I will miss the weekly interactions and mental stimulation that this program brought into my [...]
I am in prep mode for my upcoming juice reboot…this is another progress report.
Quit Chewing Tobacco
On Superbowl Sunday, I picked some nicorette gum to help me quit chewing tobacco. This is working quite well. I started chewing the gum like [...]
Cut down on alcohol
Before the holidays, I was an “at home” beer drinker:
- a steady supply of beer at home
- drinking a beer or two nearly every night
- drink MORE at a party
- Drink MORE on the weekends
Right before the [...]